Friday, April 9, 2010

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGERHOOD

Asalamu Alykum:

Well I've gone and done it now...I started a Blog, my very own Blog. I know the name is kinda corny (especially since i got teased a lot when I was younger for my last name) but its easy to remember and as this Blog develops it will be relevant to wherever I'm at in the world.

I arrived into The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or as the locals say: The Kingdom) on February 18th 2010 and after only being in an airplane for 21 hours I was really excited to be here. Since accepting Islam and becoming Muslim back in 2005, I have wanted to live in a Muslim county and experience something different, not familiar. I have always been the type of person who like to travel and see new places and meet new people. Yes, I know this may be news to some of those who have known me over the years but we just lost touch, a lot has happened in my life. I have a beautiful family, Wife, two kids(boys) and my little princess is on the way! I have not only dedicated my life to Islam but also to being a good father and husband within my family. I love them very much!

The purpose of this Blog is to share my experience with friends and family; to spread the joy of Islam and the truth about the Muslim world. There are many destinations on our travel card but this is the first and most important stop. I encourage you to leave comments, questions and suggestions. I will post up a survey each month asking you what country do you think we should visit(for small family trips).

Salaam,

Anthony

2 comments:

  1. Wow I think you have officially turned into my dad! j/k I think your blog is pretty cool keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Shaheedah...I mean Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete